Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tuesday Trigger--Bright Spot



Paper Craft's Moxie Fab World provided a new Tuesday Trigger. When I first saw this photo, I was struck with the simplicity and party atmosphere. I loved the bright colors on the white background. The hardest part of this trigger was trying to keep it simple and utilize the circles and colors.

Ink--Sea Brights--Popsicle Orange
Stamp--Inkadinkado
Glitter--Stickles--platinum
Ribbon--source unknown
Pink Cardstock--The Paper Company
Pearl White Cardstock--core'dinations by Cardmaker Series
Circles--DCWV

Skip on over to moxiefabworld.com. Sorry I don't know how to add the action link, yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Indy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy