Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm the first Puddle Jumper Guest over at Rain Puddles

Recently I won some fabulous stamps during a Stampendous blog hop on Janelle's Rain Puddles Design's blog!  Janelle contacted me to see if I would like to be a featured guest!  Today's the day!  If you are coming from Rain Puddles Design's, welcome!  I appreciate you taking time in your day to visit me.  If you have just stumbled upon me, thanks!  Be sure to check out Rain Puddles Designs, Janelle is such a talented crafter.  It will be worth the time!  Well, I must get back to setting up my classroom!  Enjoy your day! Indy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Indy! Saw your cards on Rain Puddles Designs and wanted to hop over and tell you what a great job you've done! They were adorable! Love the sunflower card the best as I'm partial to sunflowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy