Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Just a Note Mini Notebook

 
While browsing the local dollar store, I came across mini-composition notebooks (3 for a $1.00!), which of course I just had to have.  With the school year approaching, I decided to alter them to give them to my teammates.  Here's my first one.  (See my other posts for the other ones.)  I used The Sweet Stop's fantastic sketch, Stampendous' Dream Text for the background paper, Stampendous' Clipboard Bracket stamps for the cute little clipboard, and Sweet & Sassy's Love from Cocoa stamp set for the sentiment.  I am entering this in Stampendous's Focus on Sentiment August Challenge.  Well have a happy day!   Indy
 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love how you used the "Dream Text" stamp. Thanks Indy for playing along with us at Stampendous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable! I LOVE altering compostions books and yours is Tooo CUTE! Love how you worked the sketch on the mini composition book cover! So Fun and creative! Loving the little clipboard! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch, the clip board is way too cute!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling project, and it certainly puts the Sentiment in Focus! Thanks so much for using our stamps and playing with our challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy