Saturday, February 2, 2013

Everyday is Sweeter

There is less than two weeks until Valentine's Day and this is the first card I've made!  Yikes!  I used The Craft's Meow February sketch and the colors from ColourQ's challenge.

I stamped the background using Skipping Stones Designs' Damask Darling using Distress Ink--Antique Linen. The cute image is from Sweet & Sassy's Cocoa's Tasty Treats and the sentiment is from So Sweet Cocoa.  I colored cocoa with Spectrum Noir markers. 

I am so glad you stopped by!  My favorite part of my day is when I get to ready your comments!
{hugs}
Indy

Other Challenges:
Simon Says--Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, a fabulous CAS design and great banners. Your image is so adorable and a stunning bow!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pretty, I love the use of colour and the design is gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! Love that background paper and the cute little mouse:) Thanks so much for playing with us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Indy, love your images! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy