Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bang--Explosive Day

 
Here is my last card for The Alley Way Stampy Sunday Link Party.  I tried my hand combining TAWS Ka-Pow set with CAS(E) this Sketch.  It didn't turn out quite the way I had imagined.  To be honest, it doesn't have that "bang" that I had been hoping to achieve.  But I've spent a bit too much time in the craft room and not enough on grading, so off I must depart.  Maybe my while I'm dreaming tonight, I'll come up with what is missing.  Thanks for stopping by!
{hugs}
Indy


Couldn't sleep, so I added larger bling, and I am a bit happier with it.

CAS(E) this Sketch

2 comments:

  1. The before and after are both fabulous!! I do love the added bling!! It really makes the card pop!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions turned out great, but I like the large bling you added too. It gives the card more pizzazz! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy