Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Feel Better Soon--One Layer

A good friend recently received a pretty bad injury when her 1300 pound horse started horsing around (pun intended) and accidentally kicked her in the stomach resulting in a lacerated liver.  Fortunately, she is home and doing very well.  To help speed her recovery, I made her this one-layered card using Paper Smooches Buckaroo and Healthy Vibes.  The little horse shoe in the upper corner is what is imprinted her stomach...no kidding, you can she the horse  shoe!  I really think the sentiment says it all for this occasion--I truly want her to feel better soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

Challenges:
CCEE Stamper #1338 One Layer

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!! I've missed you!! I couldn't wait to stop by and see all of the crafty goodness I missed while I was gone!! I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox while I catch up!!

    Ouch, a lacerated liver...I hope your friend is feeling better. This is awesome!! I love the silhouette of the horse!! I'm sure this cheered her up!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog while I was gone!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!!

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy