Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

CIC257-May Arts


Happy Easter all my bloggy friends!  Today at Cupcake Inspirations we have a bunny theme challenge!  Bunnies don't have to end with Easter!  They make great images for any occasion!  I paired my sweet bunny digi from Sweet 'n Sassy with some beautiful ribbon from May Arts, who is offering one lucky participant a wonderful prize!  Seriously, you can never have too much ribbon!   I also used a sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas' punny stamp set!  I made a little tag from scraps and attached it to a cute little paper bag (source unknown).  I had planned to give this to my hubby for Easter with a little gift card inside, but I forgot to buy the gift card...Oops!  Now I'll just hang on to it for awhile and surprise him some day in the future!  Thanks for stopping by!  Sure hope you will join us this week!  Hugs, Debbie

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #237 Link Up

May Arts--Check out all those ribbons!
 Recipe:
Image--Sweet 'n Sassy Digital
Sentiment--Crafting Desert Divas-Punny
Ribbon--May Arts
Envelope--Source Unknown
Sequins--JoAnn's
Die Cut--Sizzix
Markers--Spectrum Noir

Challenges:
That Craft Place Challenge: Anything Goes/Easter
The Squirrel and the Fox-Challenge #68 Use a Die Cut or Punch
Open-Minded Crafting Challenge #8 Pastel Colors/Easter


8 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! What a cute bunny!!! Love the shape of that little bag/envelope.. Love your colors too!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable!! The bunny is so cute!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling !!! I love this adorable treat bag you created !!! Perfect !! Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday wishes !!! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Debbie this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Totally adore the use of the ribbon and nope you can never have too many ribbons :)

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super cuteee <3 love that cute bunny!
    Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun this week.
    We're having new challenge starting in a few hours :) Please join us again too!
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place...Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the bunny and the sentiment is so sweet. :) Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! We hope to see you again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy