Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

2014 Congrats


Sweet 'n Sassy is having a Congrats challenge this week, so I pulled out my Sweet 'n Sassy star dies and a retired banner set for the sentiment.  Those big bold numbers are from Paper Smooches--Digit Dies and Number Dies.  I added a strip of Echo Park-All about Boys collection and finished with some star confetti.  I think this is the most dies I've ever used on a card!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs, Debbie

Challenges:
Sweet 'n Sassy Challenge #12 Congrats
Simon Says Die Crazy Challenge
Crafts 4 Eternity-#R 175 To Die For

6 comments:

  1. Such a festive , and bright card ! Super cute !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indy, this is adorable! I love the bright colors and bold design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cheerful card Debbie. Love the big numbers and the chevron strip! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Indy thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so colorful and fun!! I love the design!! Awesome card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy