Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop Winner



I would like to thank everyone who commented on my Coffee Lover's Blog Hop posts!  I so enjoyed reading so many comments!  They really made my day.  Also a big thanks to everyone who have become a follower.  I hope to become your follower too (hopefully by the end of this week)!  Now onto my blog candy winner.  To make it easy for me I printed all the comments from my three blogs.  I numbered the comments then used a Random Number picker to select a number.  The lucky winner is Beth H.12/10/14, 12:30 PM
I love the geeky glasses on the gingerbread man! Thanks for the opportunity to win some blog candy!

Congrats Beth H!

Again thanks to everyone!
Debbie


4 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie! You won my coffee lovers prize. :) Please email me and I'll have that stamp set shipped out to you soon. t.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy