Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin Challenge 3--Christmas


Hi Everyone! 
 I want to write a quick post to let you know 
about this Biweekly Challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin!  
The theme is Christmas


The design team is showcasing some amazing products
Simple Stories DIY Christmas 

To inspire you, I created a shaker card. 
(I'm totally loving this new trend!) I used papers from the 
Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection 
(Aren't those colors and patterns wonderful?)
as well as a sentiment sticker and brad!
I added some bling, and voila'--a fun, festive card!

These products and so much more are available at

 
 Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Holidays, Debbie

Go HERE to add your crafty project

7 comments:

  1. Just so festive with the shaker window. Loving the polka dot design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling! I love the fun sequins, great addition! Congrats, you won my Coffee Lovers Blog Candy giveaway! Please email me your info. You can find my email on my blog sidebar. http://stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, love the polka dots with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shaker card!! I love how you stamped on the ribbon!! This is so fabulous!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous shaker card!! Really love your design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOoo! Love these bold, graphic patterns together and your touches of shimmer just make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy