Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

CIC334--Dilly Beans


Welcome to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.  We have a wonderful sponsor, Dilly Beans Stamps, who will providing one lucky winner 3 digi images.  Megan Suarez, the Dilly Beans artist, creates some really fun, funky, and totally fun images.  This card features A Monster and a Bat.  Our challenge this week is to use Rose, White, and Navy.  Since I am way behind on my Halloween cards, I decided to to use these fun colors to make a non-traditional Halloween card. I just love how it turned out!  Now it's your turn!  Be sure to link up at Cupcake Inspirations (and check out the other DT Sweeties' cards)!  Until next time, happy crafting!  Debbie



Supplies:
Image:  Dilly Beans--A Monster and a Bat
Sentiment:  Newton's Nook Designs--Boo Crew
Paper:  Studio G--Blue 6x6 Paper Pad
Dies:  My Favorite Things--Die-namics File Folder Edges
Button:  Bluemental Buttons (from JoAnn's)
Ink:  Distress Inks
Markers:  Spectrum Noir

Challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge:  Too Cute Too Spook

6 comments:

  1. That monster really makes me smile!! :) This is so so cute and I love your take on the color combo Indy!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would never have thought of these colours for Halloween but they really look good and your colouring is superb. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, your non-traditional Halloween card is funky fabulous! That navy and rose sweater on your zombie is tooo cute! So thrilled to be on the DT with you; a visit here has already given me ideas on how to use digis (new to me!).
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to say Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card in our 'cute Halloween' challenge at Inkspirational!
      ~c

      Delete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute! What a fun card you made with that cute monster!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy