Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year





I recently purchased this darling stamp from Your Next Stamp--Miya from China--because I work at a Chinese Dual Language Immersion school. All the teachers who teach Chinese to our DLI students are amazing, so I wanted to make them cards to celebrate the Chinese New Year!  I am just loving this image.  She is fun to both color and paper piece. (See CIC343 post for another take on the image.) I was rummaging through my papers and found this little calendar paper. I thought it would be a perfect background, especially with the FMS sketch!  I can't wait to to give this to my coworkers!  Thanks for stopping by! Debbie

FMS219

3 comments:

  1. This is such a clever card and designed so well to celebrate the Chinese New Year! Awesome coloring skills, too! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that sweet little girl! Beautifully colored! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, your little Miya is adorable and your showcase of her...incredibly sweet! How thoughtful of you to create these cards for your co-workers! Mega-watt smiles guaranteed!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy