Sunday, May 28, 2017

CIC409--Cupcake Inspirations

Welcome to this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

Cupcake Inspiration is our fabulous sponsor.



Our randomly chosen winner will receive a $10 voucher 
to be used at any one of our 2017 sponsors store.  
See sponsor page for a list of all of our amazing sponsors.

Here is this week's color challenge!


And here is my card. I used Avery Elle's More Stories for my card. I just love the sweet characters this set offers.  I used water color pencils to add splashes of this week's colors to create a very sweet, simple card. 



I hope you will join us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!


Debbie

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet CAS card Debbie! The watercolor look really goes well with your image. I love that soft blended look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy