Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hello

I finally had a chance to play with these absolutely darling mer"cats."  They are from Newton's Nook Designs' July release, and they are so fun!  This stamp set is called Purr-maid Newton.  I decide to keep this card very CAS, so I stamped the hello sentiment from a retired NND stamp set. Then after coloring the mercats, I adhered them by putting dimensional foam under the fins and one of the feline's paws. I arranged them so it looks like they are holding the sentiment on either end. For the final touch, I added houndstooth washi tape. I know this is very simple, but I am just loving it!
Hugs, 
Debbie


Challenges:
The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen and illustrated by Christian Birmingham. Love this story too! Again, very sad though, definitely does not have a Disney ending

Theme Anything Goes as long as it's mythical fantasy etc. / Optional theme Under the Sea


3 comments:

  1. oooh! This is so cute! I love how sweet and simple it is with the words held between them! The coloring is fantastic too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercats! Cute, colourful and CAS and I love how you've made them hold the sentiment between them. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and sweet. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy