Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2020

CIC495 Reminder

There's still a few days left to play along with our 

latest Cupcake Inspirations Challenge


Have you had a chance to make a card for 
our latest Cupcake Inspirations Challenge?
Below is the cupcake image to inspire you to create a card  
or other craft project. 


Here is my inspiration:



For my card, I went with a more masculine theme.  I used Newton's Nook Design's Framework die set to cut the red bandana. I added the navy blue stripe and added a cork banner. The little puppy friends is NND's Puppy Pals stamp set. I added a bit of jute for my final touch.  

I hope you will be inspired to join the Cupcake Inspirations' friendship challenge!
Link up CIC!
Hugs, 
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy