Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2020

CIC#504 Reminder

 

There's still time to play with the latest 

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!


Here's my card to hopefully inspire you to link up!


In my Inky Paws post, I tell you why I love how the Newton's Nook Design images can be mixed-and-matched to create fun, unique cards. This card is one of those mix-and-match ones that brings a smile to my face.  As a child, my grandparents owned a farm, in Indiana so I got to bottle feed calves, feed the adults, and bale hay.  Now living in the Pacific Northwest, I don't often see cows and when I do I reminisce about my childhood.  
When I was trying to come up with a plan using the challenge colors, I pulled out the Newton's Costume Party stamp set  and knew I wanted to somehow use those costumes.  Though I love cats, I didn't want to use the kitty image.  Then I spied the barn in the Moo stamp set. Bingo--I wanted a red barn, purple masks, and black and white cows!  The green came in with the ground die cut using the Land Borders die set. I added a red cloudy skyline using the Clouds stencil.  The party sentiment was stamped on a speech bubble die cut using the Speech Bubbles die set. 
A super silly Halloween card that I totally love!  This one is for my dad!  Thanks for the fond memories!


Hope you will use the challenge colors and link up your project!
Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy