Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #165

 

  Time for a New Inky Paws Challenge!


Use the sketch to create your NND project!


Here's my inspiration!


Thinking of you by Debbie features Newton's Mug, Whispering Pines, Sea Borders, and Reindeer Roll Call by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #catcards, #coffeelovers, #coffeecards, #wintercards, #catcards


I used the sketch to create a window with a wintry scene.  I used the Whispering Pines stamp set to create the tree silhouettes. I added a valance by using the wavy die from the Sea Borders die set. I pulled the stag image from the Reindeer Roll Call stamp set to add to the mug from the Newton's Mug stamp set. I chose a wood-grain paper and a buffalo plaid Washi tape for a nice, warm, cabin-like feel. 


You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, January 28, 2022 at Midnight CST. 
The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 


Hugs,
Debbie

Additional Challenges:




3 comments:

  1. This is darling!! I love that little cat image and your window!! Great design. Thank you for playing with us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Debbie, the window scene works perfectly with the sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy