Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #177

 

   Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a

Sketch Challenge

 




Use the sketch above. 

Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20 store credit to our Newton's Nook Design online shop! We will also highlight our favorites from each challenge the following Monday so all entries have a chance to be featured on this blog! 


You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, July 15, 2022 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky? Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 

Here's some inspiration:


I love the mini-composition notebooks that you can pick up for 3 for $1.25 at the dollar store.  They are just so cute!  I decided I wanted to make several to give to friends, family, coworkers, and/or students.

What's the scoop by Debbie features Summertime and Newton's Summer Treats by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #summercards, #cardmaking, #catcards
My first notebook uses papers from the  Summertime paper pad. I then selected Newton holding the Popsicle from the Newton's Summer Treats.  I colored the Popsicle exactly the way it is in the paper.  
 I love how these papers and stamps coordinating so purr-fectly!

My second notebook is just in time for the 4th of July. 
Have a blast by Debbie features Newton's 4th of July by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #4thofjulycards, #cardmaking
For this card, I used Newton's 4th of July stamp set with some Echo Park paper. 

Seas the day by Debbie features
This card features the Purr-maid Newton stamp set. I paired it with paper from Park Lane's Mermaid paper pad.  I just love those colors!


My next booklet uses a retired NND stamp set.  So often, I forget to pull these older "favorite" sets.  I have a friend who loves Harry Potter, and this wizard from the Magical Dreams stamp set works magically with the Witches & Wizards paper pads from Echo Park.  Seriously how cute is this?  This stamp set is from 2013, and it was one of my first NND sets.  So glad I kept it because I plan to make more of these booklets (and cards) for my friends who love Harry Potter!

I hope I have inspired you to use the Inky Paws Challenge on a card, a notebook cover, or maybe even on a scrapbook page.  I look forward to seeing what you make!  
Hugs, 
Debbie







1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy