Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #187 Reminder

 

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a nice holiday weekend!  The current Inky Paws Challenge continues until Friday, so be sure to link up your Holiday Themed project!




Use the above theme with your NND products!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, December 2, 2022 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Meow to the world by Debbie features Evergreens, Speech Bubble, Caroling Newton, Land Borders, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #holidaycards, #cardmaking, #christmascards


I started my card by using blue deco foil and the Evergreens stencil.  I used Distress Oxide Inks to distress the evening sky in shades of lavender.  I added some snowy ground using the Land Borders die set.  I colored the trio of kitties from the Caroling Newton stamp in shades of purples and blues.  I added the tiny mouse from the same set with some dimensional tape.  The sentiment was stamped on a speech bubble using the Speech Bubbles die set.  Once I had this all adhered, I cut out the "window frame" using dies from the Frames & Flags die set.  I created a shaker card by adding white glitter. Despite my best effort to anti-static this clear plastic, some of the glitter still adhered to the "glass."  At first, I was very annoyed, but then I realized it looked like frost on the window.  Quite realistic!  

Well that does it for my shaker card, now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute singing away, I love the added tiny mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Debbie, love the color of the sky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy