Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

CIC#504

A new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge starts today!






Here's my inspiration to whet your appetite!
I had so much fun playing with these beautiful colors!  I began with a black card stock and used Deco Foil and Newton's Nook Designs' Ghosts stencil.  I love the red, shiny ghosts!  I added green shiny grass using NND Land Borders die set.  I also added some fir trees using NND Forest Scene Builder die set. I added Newton in his vampire costume using the NND Batty Newton stamp set. That sweet bunny vampire is from one of my favorite NND stamp set. It is unfortunately retired. I used the Framework stamp-edged die to cut out the scene. The sentiment was stamped and cut using the rounded banner from the Banner Trio die set. 

Now it's your turn to create using these gorgeous colors!

Hope you will join the Sweeties using the CIC challenge colors!
Hugs, Debbie

Fun challenges I'm entering this card:

3 comments:

  1. Two terrific cards....perfect for the Too Cute to Spook theme

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two adorable critters,they are far too cute to spook,love your colouring,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, fabulous colours and those little fangs made me smile. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy