Welcome to my crafty world. Here I share cards and crafting projects that I hope will bring joy to you and inspire you in your crafting journey.
Pages
▼
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Loss of a Pet #1
This card is for a dear friend who recently loss her beloved kitty. Unfortunately, I am 1,200 miles from her, so I hope this card will bring a bit of cheer to her life.
Such a fun image and colours - I'm sure it will bring comfort! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteThis will definitely bring her comfort. I love the pop of color!! The kitty is sweet and the embossing is fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So sorry to hear about your friend's loss but this sweet card will surely be appreciated. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the pop of pink and the fun cat image. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
ReplyDelete