Welcome to my crafty world. Here I share cards and crafting projects that I hope will bring joy to you and inspire you in your crafting journey.
Pages
▼
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Summer Lover's Coffee Blog Hop Card #7-Need to Venti
This coffee-themed card features Kraftin' Kimmie's Coffee & Friends. Every time I use this set, I think of my sister and wish we didn't live so far apart and could partake in a cup of coffee.
Love those sweet ladies sipping and chatting!
ReplyDeleteI love the fun image!! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card; love that image! Love the colors, too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, beautiful coloring
ReplyDeleteLove this image and your coloring is fantastic...adorable card.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I'm thinking they have a whole lot to talk about.
ReplyDeleteSo very cute! Love this image and great coloring!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable scene!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Love.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and what a great design
ReplyDeleteWow! Just so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun image!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute! Love the color too!
ReplyDeleteFun card, Indy, looks like the girls are catching up on all the news! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteWonderful image - colored so cutely!! The layers on this card are so perfect for framing those gals gabbing away and having a cuppa!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute stamp! Your card is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute card, beautifully coloured. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool image and sweet design!
ReplyDeleteSuch a neat image of the girl's outing.
ReplyDeleteVery nice image and wonderful card
ReplyDeleteWonderful card,great colors and lovely image.
ReplyDeleteTotally cute card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteTotally fun and cute!
ReplyDelete