Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Christmas--Pillow Box


 A few weeks ago, I received my Petal Pushers stamps from The Alley Way!  This is a set I won while blog hopping.  I was thrilled to play with them tonight in combination with The Alley Way's Be Inspired Challenge.  I LOVE pink and green together!  THANKS The Alley Way.

I am also entering this pillow box (for a gift card) in Just Us Girls Color Challenge.  I also used Retro Sketches for my layout!

Thanks so much for taking time to check out my little blog!  I love reading your comments!
{Hugs}  Indy


3 comments:

  1. I love this sweet pouch! Great colors! BTW ~ in case you missed it, you won the blog candy over on my blog this weekend...we need to connect so I can get it to you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful pillow box!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that sparkle on the flower and what a cute little pillow box. Lovely use of the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy