Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Birthday-Movie


Today's card features one of my all-time favorite mice--Cocoa.  He is from Sweet 'n Sassy-Cocoa's Tasty Treats set.  I wanted to incorporate a movie theme to go with the popcorn.  The clapperboard is from Bo Bunny, and the ticket, sentiment, and banner is from Le Cirque-W Plus 9.  Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Debbie


Challenges:
Sweet 'n Sassy-Use an Oval 
Saturday Linky Party Any Project 
Flat Friends Challenge #18-Cards 4 Men
   This card was actually for my hubby's birthday!
Crafty Calendar Challenge- Animal Antics
Brown Sugar Challenge #86-Anything Goes
Cut It Up Challenge #41 Anything Goes
Fairy Tale Challenge #87-Use an Old Stamp
  All the stamps I used on this card are at several years old.
Simply Create Too Challenge #57 Animals 
Crafty Girls Challenge #14-Anything Goes



13 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the fun image!! Popcorn is my favorite snack!! The clapboard is awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bright colors! Very cute image, too.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute - I love the image and card design :-) Thanks so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever card!!! LOVE what you did with Cocoa mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Indy. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.
    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - so cute and sweet!! The colors are perfect and the mouse is adorable!! You did a very clever job on this card!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorably fun card, Debbie! Too cute!

    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Debbie. Love sweet Cocoa and the movie theme! Great color combo! Thanks for playing in our oval challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love it! Thank you for playing at CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card and pritty colorcombo! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great male card. Love it. I was wonder if I may post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers to get ideas on boys to men cards. They seem to be a challenge in themselves and my post gives readers a reference place with lots of fab ideas. Let me know with an email back grohcm at gmail dot com. If you could include a link with your email I will be able to find your card again. Can't wait to hear from you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy