Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Root Beer Fun

The tags include stamps from Newton's Nook Designs--Pug Hugs, Love Bites, Newton's Costume Party, Little Lilies, and Cameo Frame Die.    

This year I was blessed to have a para educator in my classroom!  She is an amazing person, so I wanted to give her a little thank you gift.  She LOVES root beer, so I found lots of root beer items which include:
Bottles of root beer
Root beer barrels
A & W singles to go
Root beer flavored Twizzlers
Barq's root beer lip smacker
Root beer float pie (not shown)
Root beer queen tshirt (not shown)
Womens Root Beer Queen T-Shirt - Funny Food Humor XL Cranberry
and Root beer homemade cards.
My students also made little thank you cards that were the shape of a root beer bottle. 

Here are the cards I made her:

This root beer themed card features sweet kittens from Newton's Nook Sweetheart stamp set. 

This card features a darling pug from the Newton's Nook Pug Hugs stamp set. 
The root beer bottle is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps, which unfortunately is no longer in business.

This card features Newton from Newton Loves Cake.  I cut out the cake and replaced it with a bottle of root beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy