Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Enjoy Your Summer Gerda Steiner Style








I have to confess that when I saw this Pool Piggies set by Gerda Steiner Designs I actually squealed! I mean look at those darling pigs!  I love how they have on little swim suits, and the floral swim cap just makes me giggle!  For my the pool, I used Distress Inks to blend the background, then used Textured Paste mixed with Distress Ink to add the waves using Newton's Nook Designs Waves Stencil.  I created my first shadow card which was inspired by my crafty hero, Jennifer McGuire. I love how it turned out, but need to use a thicker card base next time. 
Thanks for hanging out with me for a few minutes!
Debbie

Challenges for this card:

Share Your Design Challenge July 2018

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Chs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piggies!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy