Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2019

CIC470--DRS

It's time for a new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

We have a wonderful sponsor,  DRS Designs Rubber Stamps who is generously providing a $20 gift code to their store!  

 DRS Designs Rubber Stamps

It's time

Here's the cupcakes to inspire you!




  This week we are challenge you to make a card/project featuring the colors pinklime, and white.  Such pretty colors!  


Here's my card to help inspire you!



I used the Flamingo Palm Tree Scene image for my card. I kept it very CAS by printing the image and the sentiment, Enjoy Today, 4 times.  Using Spectrum Noir markers, I colored the flamingos pink, Then I colored the palm trees and water lime green.  I used the Framework die from Newton's Nook Designs and added foam to add some depth.  I then added a few enamel dots and washi tape to finish it off.
I so hope you will play with our challenge colors!
Hugs, Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy