Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop #5



I am so excited to have time to participate in this fun blog hop!
Here's my fifth card.  This card features product from two Super Sponsors!

The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Flamingo
Newton's Nook Designs Frames Stamp; Flags die and Sea Borders die sets



Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie
Also another Super Sponsor who just happens to carry The Rabbit Hole stamps and Newton's Nook Designs! So glad I learned about this new amazing shop as well as seeing their own unique stamps and dies!



13 comments:

  1. More of that fun wave -- I love the color scheme on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie:
    You're doing such a fabulous job with these darling stamped images, and you're putting everything together so beautifully. Great color choices, and different ways to showcase the lovely images. I enjoy your art very much.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet scenery, this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers! This is a beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I hope the coffee will bring it into the Pink again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. I love it and the fun image and design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great imagination with all these fun images. Love that hashtag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness.. loving all of your TRHD caffeinated cards!!! Great design on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy