Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

CIC479

 This week we are challenge you to make a card/project 
featuring Music.




Now for my inspiration:



My card features products from some of our previous sponsors.  I used embossing paste and the Music stencil from Newton's Nook Designs. I then die cut the background using the NND Frames & Flags stencil. I also cut a black layer using this die.  I die cut a red and a silver circle. I used the Carol Kitten stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designs.  I colored this cute feline using Spectrum Noir markers. For my sentiment I used the skinny banner from NND Frames & Flags and a sentiment from NND's Caroling Newton stamp set. I added some silver stretchy twine and made a big bow as well as some sequins.

Challenges I'm entering this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy