Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

CIC#488--Color Challenge

A new color challenge has started at Cupcake Inspirations!

Can't wait to see how you use pink, pale blue, and mint!

Source

As you can see, we are looking for you to use pinkpale blue and mint on your projects. A lovely spring color palette!
Here's my inspiration:


I pulled out my water colors for this challenge. I used the Peony Blooms by Newton's Nook Designs. On water color paper, I heat embossed the flowers in white. I then shaded the flowers and leaves using my Tombow markers. I then pulled out my water color paints and flicked some blue water spots over the entire paper.  I heat embossed the thank you sentiment in black.  I used a punch to cut off the square corners at the bottom. I added a pink satin ribbon at the top and a twine bow. A few sequins completed the card.

I hope you are inspired to join CIC for using these sweet colors!
Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy