Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #136

 

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!

Theme Challenge




Create a project using your favorite 

Newton's Nook Designs stamp set!

Here's my inspiration!




Merry Christmas features Newton's Curious Christmas, Slimline

Picking my favorite Newton's Nook Designs stamp set is really an impossible task.  I won my first NND stamp set (Newton's Holiday Mischief stamp set) in February 2013.  I was immediately hooked and have grown my collection to nearly every set!  To narrow down my favorite set, I knew it had to be cats!  Then I decided I needed more Christmas cards, so I combined the Newton's Curious Christmas and the Santa Paws Newton stamp set. I used the Slimline Frames & Portholes die set to have room to establish the kitten on the rooftop awaiting a glimpse of Santa.  Then the scene changes to the Santa sliding down the chimney with the last panel with Santa pulling presents out of his back.  If there had been room, you would have seen Newton fast asleep on his blanket (Newton's Naptime) and then him opening presents (Newton's Birthday Bash). But, alas, I ran out of room.  I used banner from the Frames & Flags die set with the sentiment from the Newton's Christmas Kittens stamp set.

I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using these yummy colors.  You have until  Friday, November 20, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy