Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #137

 

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!



 Create a project using the colors:

 Lime Green, Grass Green, Red, White

Here's my inspiration!



I know I'm a cat lady, but this sweet puppy won my heart. I just had to use him for this challenge. My circle card base was made by die cutting using the Circle Frames die set. I then stamped the festive holiday image from the Christmas Roundabout stamp set. I used my Prisma Color pencils on this one.  I added the puppy from the Christmas Puppies stamp set. and embossed the sentiment on a black strip.  I can't wait to use the other puppies in this set.  Then it will be all about the kitties in the A Kitten Christmas stamp set!

I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using these yummy colors.  You have until  Friday, December 4, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy