Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #143 Reminder

 

There's still time to play!

Color Challenge--
Use  yellowpurplewhite, and spring green.



Cute boots make everything better by Debbie features Newton's Rain Boots and Frames Squared by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #springcards, #catcards
These colors are just perfect with all the spring products by Newton's Nook Designs.  I started with the Frames Squared for my square card base.  I then used an embossing plate to get the leaves on the white card stock, which I cut using the scallop-edged die from the same die set.  I then stamped and colored the  images from the  Newton's Rain Boots stamp set.  I love the lavender rain boots with the white dots!  I then added the cute frog from the  the Newton's Rainy Day stamp set for a bit more cuteness!  Nothing fancy on this card, but it did turn out super cute!  If I owned a pair of lavender rain boots with polka dots, I truly believe my day would be better!  


You have until this Friday, March 12 to link up your NND project using these fabulous colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy