Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #159 Reminder

 

Come Get Inky with Us!  There's still time!


Here's the challenge:








Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 


Happy fall by Debbie features Framework, Autumn Newton, Slimline Frames & Windows, and Frames Squared by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #autumncards, #cardmaking, #catcards, #fallcards
I pulled out some pattern paper with a soft green pattern which I die cut using the scallop-edged die from the Frames & Flags die set. I then slit the frame to slip the brown lace through.  I added a glitter-gold rectangle using the Framework die set. I liked the contrast of the rustic lace with the glamour of the glitter.  I used the stitched-square to make the next element using the Slimline Frames & Windows die set.  I colored the sweet kitties from the Autumn Newton stamp set and fussy cut them out. My round sketch element used the circle die from the Frames Squared die set with a sentiment from the Fall Roundabout stamp set.  In order to get the sentiment to fit, I cut between the words and stacked them.  



Now it's your turn to use the sketch with your Newton's Nook Designs products.  You have until Friday, October 22, 2021 to enter. There's a $20 store credit for one randomly drawn person.  Will it be you? Link up at Inky Paws Challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy