Welcome to my crafty world. Here I share cards and crafting projects that I hope will bring joy to you and inspire you in your crafting journey.
Pages
▼
Monday, June 30, 2014
Have a Super Day
I was inspired by the sketch at Sketchbook Saturday. I love Iwona's one layer inspirational card (actually all of her work). Here's my attempt using the sketch and only one layer. I used Distress ink and Paper Smooches' Super stamp set.
This so fun!! That super man is super adorable!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is so fun! Great job with masking the images. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!
ReplyDeleteLOVING this card - made me smile and chuckle!! Love the simplicity of it and that it is a one layer card!! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, and really made me smile too!
ReplyDeleteAhh this is so FUN! :D
ReplyDelete