Welcome to my crafty world. Here I share cards and crafting projects that I hope will bring joy to you and inspire you in your crafting journey.
Pages
▼
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #4
I'm squeezing in a couple more coffee cards for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This card features sweet Cocoa from Sweet 'n Sassy and sentiment from Lil' Inkers. Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie
What an adorable little mousie, and a SUPER cute card. ADORBS!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie card, love the little guy and his huge coffee :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Love that cup and little mouse!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love the coffee cup and addition of gingham heart!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable card!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I just adore this cute, cute card. That mouse ... "eek" he's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWonderful coffee card design and love that little mouse a lot.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love the sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love that little guy peeking out.
ReplyDeleteso adorable!
ReplyDelete