Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Friend--PDCC #91 & FRIDAY FUN WITH JAVABLUSTAMPER!

I just loved The Play Date Cafe Challenge this week--A Splash of Color.  I combined this with Friday Fun with Javablustamper's Challenge--Simple.  Who knew simple would be one of the hardest cards to design?  Once I figured out what I wanted to do, I got carried away and decided one simple card with a splash of red just wasn't enough.  I decided to make a set for a friend's birthday.  Each card has a splash of a different color! 
Inside of Card



Ready to send to my friend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Indy - you did a fabby job with your CAS design! Great colour splash :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful botanical card set! Love the simplicity of them. THanks for sharing them with us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet friend you are to make this special gift! The floral stamps are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy