Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pink Gift Box

 Clay ornaments are finally done, so now I need to concentrate on cute gift card holders for my loved ones out-of-state.  Today I used the Paper Smooches Designers Drafts with my Winter Groves stamps to make a gift box for my step-daughter.  I used my Sizzix die to make a rosette and my Xyron to make a sticker, so I could add glitter to this little snowegg...I mean snowman!  I am also entering this into Just Us Girls color challenge and There She Goes Stamps---Season of Giving challenge.  (I didn't use TSG stamps on this project, but I still have more gift container projects to make!)  Thanks for stopping by!  I always love reading your comments!  {hugs} Indy






4 comments:

  1. this is so cute! what a perfect way to give a gift card, super fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little gift box! LOVE the pink!! And that snowman is my fav! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little snowman is soooo cute!! Love how you mounted him on the medallion. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to present a gift! This is so pretty! Love that little snowman/egg! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy