Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween with the Boo Crew

Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick



I just can't get enough of Newton's Nook Boo Crew stamps!  This time I wanted to use the entire Boo Crew while using the Inky Paws' colors.  I created another watercolor sunset with some new watercolors I picked up at Michael's today.  The fun tree is a Silhouette image...my hubby bought me a Silhouette Portrait for my birthday and I am finally get time to play with it!  
~Debbie~


Challenges:













Simply Create Too: Challenge #72--Halloween or Lots of Orange

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge #139-Fall Colors

Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #87--Too Cute to Spook 

Simon Says--Use Watercolors







8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! Those little guys are so sweet!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! You outdid yourself on this one! I LOVE the big cluster of characters - they look like they're just getting ready to go out and trick-or-treat!!

    Thanks for playing along again with our Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute to Spook love your Halloween Card great Details.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Boo crew looks adorable......Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #72
    Anuja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOOK at all of those fun critters! Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Watercolor Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indy: Your Halloween project is so cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super awesome and sparkly cute!! My mom always exclaims "oh, for cuteness" when something is too cute for words!! So here goes, Oh, for cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy