Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Enjoy--DCWV July



I haven't had a chance to play with the DCWV monthly sketch challenges, so I made time to play with this fun sketch.  I used the DCWV Lemon Flower Mat Stack.  I just love the colors and designs, so I let them do the "work" on this card.  Thanks for stopping by!  ~Deb
july card v1
DCWV July Sketch 2015
Crafty Time July Challenge--Use Punches or Dies


Supplies:
Border punch--Fiskars
Design paper--DCWV
Bow Die--Lil' Inkers
Sentiment Stamp--Paper Smooches
Swirly die--Sizzix

2 comments:

  1. What lovely bright sunny colours. I love the tag shape on your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Time. We would love to see you again soon. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this card screams happy, and cool, and "I was cleverly made" so, so fun to see and it turned out so.incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy