Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

CIC379--Sugar Pea Designs


Welcome to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

We are sponsored this week by



Sugar Peas Designs is generously providing a $20 gift certificate to their store to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!


Below is our cupcake photo to inspire you.
This week we have the theme--Oh, Baby!


For my card
I, unfortunately, don't own any Sugar Pea Designs stamps. I need to work on this because they have wonderful products!  Instead I used the sentiment and elephants from Paper Smooches' A Little Lovin'. I recently watch a Jennifer McGuire video on stamping a sentiment backdrops.  I loved how her cards turned out, so I decided to give it a go!  I decided to cut out my backdrop and put a black layer behind it.  I die cut some small hearts (Avery Elle) and added them with a little jewel.  I love how it turned out and am still playing with this fun new backdrop technique! (I'm so thankful for my mini Misti, which makes this technique fun and fast!)



We would love to have you play along this week! 



Happy Crafting!
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. What a great card and idea on making sentiment backdrops. I've seen that done many times and still never think to try it myself. Thanks for the inspiration Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!!!! Hope Everything is good with you and that you have a great school year! I love my job but wish it didn't eat up so much of my spare time...! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie this card is so so sweet! Love how the sentiments are in pink then the black one just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elephant image! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy