Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NND--Feline Festive


I received my Ornamental Newton stamps today!  Oh what a happy day!  I recently won this set from Newton's new release blog hop!  Thanks, Newton!  I wanted to showcase this darling stamp using some plaid-like papers for Newton's current challenge. I showcased this mischievous kitty in a Polaroid frame with a gingham ornament. Just love the homey-feel these papers bring. I then added a black button and a bit of twine. I punched some holly leaves and added them for the final touches!
Debbie



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! love Newton.. love your coloring ... and that gingham! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute!
    love newton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are enjoying playing with your winning set! That plaid ornament is super cute! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy