Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

CIC383--Paper Sweeties

Welcome to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

We are sponsored this week by Paper Sweeties




Paper Sweeties is generously providing a $25 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.


Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Below is our cupcake photo to inspire you.



For my card, I punched the tree and die cut the tag (MFT). I then stamped the leaves (NND) and added yellow sequins. I then cut the burlap paper and added the crinkle ribbon. Using twine, I tied the tag onto the ribbon. I then stamped the sentiment (Uniko) and added foam tape for dimension. Last I glued on more sequins to tie everything together. 




We would love to have you play along this week! 
Link up at Cupcake Inspirations!


Happy Crafting!
Debbie

Other Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Absolutly amazing! Love the sequins :)
    Thank you for inviting me to be this weeks surprise sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful texture on this fabulous card! Burlap paper? I've never seen it before and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the burlap! It adds such wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that burlap. This is such a beautiful card. Absolutely stunning. Great work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you used the sequins for leaves! Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy