Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #39 Reminder


I wanted to remind everyone that you have until Friday, January 27 to link up for our Use a Heart Challenge at Inky Paws Challenge.


Here's another card to inspire you!


I colored these sweet Dachshunds from 
 Darling Duos with Spectrum Noir colored pencils and used the coordinating die Darling Hearts Die Set. I pulled out some Valentine's theme paper to create several coordinating layers. The final touch is a sweet button for a touch of texture. I can't wait to give this away on Valentine's Day!
Debbie

 Remember, you have until this Friday, January 27, 2017 at midnight CST to enter. There's a prize involved too, so don't delay - view all the entries and see more inspiration on our inky paws Challenge here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy