Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #58


It's time for a new Inky Paws Challenge. This biweekly challenge features a super fun sketch!
http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2017/10/inky-paws-challenge-58.html
For my card, I used this darling cheerleader from Touchdown Tails. My oldest granddaughter just finished her season as a cheerleader for a little league football team.  She had so much fun cheering that I wanted to celebrate her success!  Her team colors were blue and silver. I created a little shaker filled with stars and added glitter silver paper to add more sparkle!  I can't wait to send this to her!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Can't wait to see what you create with your Newton's Nook Designs with this fun IPC sketch!

Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy