Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

CIC429-Newton's Nook Designs

We are sponsored this week by Newton's Nook Designs.


Newton's Nook Designs  is generously providing a $25
to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):
Two Sisters

For my card, I wanted to use my new NND Christmas stamps, so I stretched myself to make a Christmas card using orange, green, and brown.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you will join us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that you were able to use this color combo with the new holiday stamps! Super cute! Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look so vintage! I love this non traditional look! ♥ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you chose to make a Christmas card with this color palette. Great job! Thank you for stopping by my blog to comment on my entry for this challenge. I had forgotten to add the inspiration photo, so I added it. I appreciate your comment and encouragement. Thanks for sharing your card with us all.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love that you used the colours to make a Christmas card - I wouldn't have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy