Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #59

Welcome to this week's new Inky Paws Challenge!
This week we are challenging you to use these gorgeous colors!

Image may contain: text


One lucky and randomly chosen participant will win a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs store!  You have until Friday, November 17, 2017 to link up your NND creation!

Here's my card to inspire you.


Merry Christmas by Debbie features Naughty or Mice and Pines and Holly dies by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

I pulled out my new Naughty or Mice stamp set!  I am just loving these little mice! I embossed the image on water color paper and colored him with Tom Bow markers. Then added some sparkle with my glitter gel pen.
I die cut the Merry Christmas circle and then die cut circles using the IPC colors. I also die cut the pines, pine cone and bow using NND's Pines and Holly diesI adhered everything to this amazing pattern paper!  

Hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love the way you used the colors for this challenge and the added sparkle on the mouse is so cute! Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy