Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #64 Reminder

There's still one more week to play with this fun sketch.
Image may contain: text


One lucky and randomly chosen participant will win a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs store!  You have until Friday, February 2, 2018 to link up your NND creation!

Here's my card to inspire you.

Love by Debbie features Darling Duos by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
For my card, I used Darling Duos stamp set. I used the heart and love sentiment from  Darling Hearts Die set and finished it off with the bow from Pines & Holly Die set.

Hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge!

Debbie

Challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life #82 Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the pretty colors and the plaid bow! So fun!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy