Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #70

This biweekly challenge is a:
Sketch challenge
It's time for a new challenge at Inky Paws Challenge!  
Create a project using the above sketch.

You have until Friday, April 27, 2018 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Here's my inspiration!


Wanted for being awesome by Debbie features Newton Rides West by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I decided to go with a wild west theme using the  Newton Rides West stamp set!
I stamped the background, added brads, and put a touch of twine to add masculine touches. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the trio of kitties in their cowboy boots! What a great interpretation of the sketch!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy