Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #79

This biweekly challenge is a:
Color challenge

Create a project using the colors magentayellowtangerine, and teal


Here's my inspiration!


Debbie's card features Toucan Party by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I created this CAS card by creating layers using white card stock. I stamped and watercolored the toucans from the Toucan Party stamp set, fussy cut, and adhered. I added enamel dots in the colors of the challenge to finish my card.

Be sure to ink up your Newton's Nook Designs stamps and join us.  There's a $20 gift certificate for one lucky winner!  Link up here.
Hugs,
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So awesome! I love the white card with the pop of color in the center! So Pretty!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh the toucans... I had to stop myself from grabbing them for the challenge this week. But I am glad you did. I love this very CAS card with the pop of the colored toucans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layers on your card are wonderful and I adore the beautifully colored Toucans. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy